* Help preserve a significant artifact, a musket owned by the Sons of the American Revolution (SAR) and documented to have been carried by Pvt. Beriah Murray, NH Militia, 1777.
* Tickets $5, 3 for $12, or 6 for $20 and can be purchased on line at The Artist Preservation Group Store or by writing to APG 2221 Hunters Dr SW Roanoke, VA 24015
* First Prize: an original bust or figure of the winner’s choice, donated by Master Matt Springer. (Winner submits three subjects, Matt chooses and sculpts one of the three.)
* Additional prizes to be announced.
* Restored weapon to be displayed in the SAR’s new museum, Louisville KY.
Drawing will be held at the MMSI Show, Oct 13, 2019